Tuesday, September 27, 2005

what should i do about this ringing in my ears?

has anyone else seen this commercial for lipoflavanoid, the miracle drug that can stop the ringing in your ears?
if you have, did you also think that it was hilarious that it was an old woman, talking into a phone that clearly had no one else on the other end? she was talking far too quickly with far too few breaks for her to have been talking to anyone else.
this leads one to the obvious conclusion that lipoflavanoid does not work, because if it did, she would not have answered the phone that was not ringing, and would not have spoken to the caller that was not there.
this commercial brings a sick smile to my face every time i see it because it smacks of delicious irony, and because i'm laughing at an old woman.

1 Comments:

Blogger R. Peeps said...

SHEEL!!!
So happy to hear from you again. I've been so negligent, and I apologize for that. How are things at the L.P.izzLe?
You have to give me all the seedy details of why rashuanda got fired. Maybe we don't have to publicly display her downfall on my blog, but you can certainly e-mail me about it. do you still have my e-mail?
anyway, get back to me. suzanne and i just recently got an apartment and we had damien over last night.
anyway, i haven't blogged in forever, so i'm gonna get on that today. talk to you later,

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home