Thursday, March 31, 2005

hmmm

yeah, so its been forever since i've blogged. i know that everyone is really on the edge of their seats to know what could b e keeping me away from the computer for so long. the honest to god truth is that life, just living, is entirely too complicated for me right now. i can't stand work, it definitely affects the way that i interact with loved ones and my general outlook on life. i've found that i can actually be quite a bastard to suzanne sometimes, mostly when she needs my help, and i am a bastard mostly because i hate waiting on people all the time. i felt this way when i was working at Digiquick in good ol' rochacha. its like i spend so much time tending to the needs of people that i don't know or care about that i can't even find the time to take care of myself, much less the woman that is most important in my life.
its stupid...its a horrible crime against humanity that to survive in this world we all have to sacrifice our hopes, our dreams and our souls just to make a $2.50 tip on a motherfucking $60 bill. people suck and i blame george w. bush's economy for it.
suzanne is reading this entry over my shoulder now so i think i'm going to wrap it up now.
good news, i'm almost out of debt, which will be a glorious day. i will buy myself new glasses and perhaps speakers for my car, which has been without rear speakers since i blew them up with my newly installed cd player.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home