Monday, March 26, 2007

and yet another...

i saw steven van zandt today. i wasn't sure it was him, so i didn't say anything. also, i didn't know his name, but i thought he was the guy that plays sil on the sorpanos, but i couldn't very well go up to him and say, "hey, are you that guy from the sopranos who runs the bing?"
it looked a whole hell of a lot like him, but he was wearing this bandana, so i couldn't be sure it was him. then i came home and looked him up on the sopranos homepage.
here's what he looks like on the sopranos:

and here's what he looks like in real life with a bandana:

i'm pretty sure this is the second time i've seen this guy, but wasn't sure it was him, and can you believe it, i saw him at the coffee shop right across the street from school that i go to pretty much every day that i'm in the city.
maybe i should start a celebrity gossip blog to compete with perez and dlisted.com...or maybe i should start doing some of my philosophy work...its a tough call.

4 Comments:

Blogger R. Peeps said...

and i just did a little secondary research and found out that this guy was actually part of springsteen's e-street band. this shit cracks me the hell up.

11:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And just in time for Sopranos season to start again, too. Quel coincidence.

Springsteen? Really? I wouldn't have believed it without the bandana.

2:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew I'd heard his name before. I thought I was mixing him up with Ronnie Van Zant or Steve Vai so I didn't say anything.

BUILD ME A NAVY!!!!!!!

10:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dammit! Did it again. But this time you could probably tell it was me. Maybe I'll sign all my posts on your blog with that Peter the Great quote.

BUILD ME A NAVY!!!!

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home