Saturday, July 22, 2006

addendum

it took a while for me to realize this, but rain is falling from the sky.
you don't understand how long its been since i've really seen something falling from the sky. in many ways, i would be as surprised if all of a sudden a great ape that spoke with an english accent fell from the sky, onto my car and casually struck up a conversation with me about the education system of zimbabwe.
i haven't decided yet whether or not i like this. the idea of precipitation isn't necessarily new to me, but some part of my brain has clearly forgotten about it.

1 Comments:

Blogger kiss my shades said...

the scene you described previously reminded of the end of the texas chainsaw massacer. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

how far are you now?
from your insanity i mean?
muuahahaha!

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home